Friday, September 22, 2006

99.9%

Hello internet, Master Gregory Vrill here again. Just thought I'd give my readers an update in case you were curious as to what's been going on around here.

I guess the big news is that I'm really close to saving the world. I've solved a few really hard puzzles, defeated some tough monsters (including a full-on Iron Golem and an Adult Red Dragon... pretty good, huh?), and I'm just about to the final tomb of R.M. Croatius, i.e. 'Armek' himself! Whew!

But look who's blogging. That's right, and true to form, they think they're about to come in here and spoil everything. Have you read their blog lately? They've teamed up with the Knights of Armek! Rubbish, dear readers. Complete rubbish.

Heh heh... old Vrill has a few tricks up his sleeves though. You don't get to be beyond 5th Circle without knowing a thing or two.

Sounds like they've got a few extra guys too. As I mentioned in one of my comments, 'the short bus is getting pretty full'. Ha. In fact, I can't keep track of their names anymore (and soon it won't matter), I think that's what I'll call them: The Short Bus.

Anyway, thanks for reading everyone. If I post again, it means I won and saved the world. If not, well, I guess it won't matter then, will it? Gotta get past a Symbol of Pain, see you on the other side...

TTYL,
GV, MPG

10 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

spoil everything? You fucked over grito, and it looks like your games in Greyhelm fucked it over too. I hope we can get to you soon so you don't fuck up whatever it is you're doing. I'll give you a little hint to get past that symbol of pain, just so you don't think I'm a bad guy. It's a little know fact that to deactivate a symbol of pain you just have to strip down naked, grease yourself up, and touch it with your "Magic Staff". Good luck and see you soon.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

nevermind, I don't think I'll be showing up. Your lever pulling daughter and the "rules smules, I'll just tell you how dead you are" DM have teamed up to screw us. You think you're in a bad way, You don't even know.

I have been screwed by.
G. Vrill
Zelba
Orcus
Grand Master of Flowers
a Death Knight
Abbey
Gregolas, I can fill you in if you don't get that one.
The Tower of Illusion guy
The DM

the list goes own I'm sure. it's an impressive list for a fucking 6th level monk. So enoy yourself. I'm not going to fuck you over anymore. I hope you aren't the incompetant fuckwad you seem to be.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Don't forget to add Apprentice Steve to your list.

Oh no, wait. That's right. YOU screwed HIM over. Or at least, you murdered him, for fun. I bet he thinks his adventure was pretty unfair too.

I guess you had it coming, huh? Don't say I didn't warn you.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Oh, also, world's smallest violin et cetera. I'd ask if you want some cheese with your wine, but it sounds like you already got a big helping of cheese already from the powers that be.

Bon appetit.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

So, you know that little button in the upper right hand corner of my blog? The one that says:

GET YOUR OWN BLOG

You should just go press that. GYOB Marivhon. And GYOT while you're at it (Get Your Own Therapist).

The name of this blog is "The Potion Guild", and right underneath the title is a description of the kind of content appropriate for this forum. If you'd like to discuss the finer arts of potion brewing, you're welcome to post your thoughts.

Thanks,
the management

1:23 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

any last thoughts you'd like to post? I don't think Zelba is going to let you use the internet.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

I'm not worried about it. After this combat, I'll be a god here you know.

Cheat all you want, you can't kill me.

Unless of course, your DM screws me over, which is not unlikely. I really don't care about the list of people who screwed you, because getting screwed by the DM trumps it all. I've worked HARD to get where I am and I'm not going to let you LOSERS take this one last thing away from me.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

what thing was that?? I hope I never hear from you again, really.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Ha ha! You're dead! I KILLED you! Just like I PROPHECIED!

So I don't really understand how you can be posting on here.

Good day sir.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The knight in shining armour comes will a ruggedly built body from many hours of body building training. He comes to the rescue of the poor and destitute. He also comes with great wisdom and tales of ancient civilizations. These are not studies from a contemporary instutition offering any college degree, by jove, no...these are tales from the mouth of the ancient Gods themselves who lives in the hollow earth.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares