Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A triumphant return

Hi there everyone, Vrill here after a long hiatus. Well, for those of you who've been following my adventures for the last year or so, you know I've been dead for a while now. But now I'm back! It's nice to be back in Grito, even though the city is mostly destroyed.

But where others see danger, I see opportunity. Besides, I warned everyone a long time ago about the Knights of Armek, and did anyone listen to me? Did they? No they did not. So blame can't be cast entirely on one side, to speak fairly.

So, a new adventure awaits! Someone has to save the day, and that person, as usual, happens to be yours truly. I'm going to get together a party and go fight the good fight. Huzzah!

So I can't dawdle long here. At least I've got a fast connection again, and I don't have to wait in eternal lines to use a crappy computer that someone wiped a booger on. Speaking of, you might be wondering how I got out of here? Well, heh heh, that's a secret I can't tell you. Let's just say that the Abby situation is all taken care of. As for BCDMMR... I guess they're just stuck down there. Interesting how fate works like that. Can't say they didn't deserve it, d'accord? I think you know what I'm talking about, dear readers.

Anyway, gotta run and go save the day. I'll sign on again when there's news and/or exploits to share.

God it's nice to smell the smells and see the sun again. Vrill off, God bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Swill said...

Hey Vrill, I just wanted to congratulate you on getting out of Hello Airport.

I mean, you're a really swell guy, and you really deserve it.

Cheers.

-Brogg

8:37 AM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Yeah, thanks, it's nice to be out of there. Maybe now you can see why. Although you guys seemed to enjoy your stay, I don't know why you didn't just exit with me and Ron, but I've long been baffled by many of your party's manuevers. TTYL.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares