Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Even more unbelieveable!

Hi everyone, well guess what? I log onto the Internet here, and what do I see? Go check out www.blogspot.descentintodepths.com for some interesting news! Yes, the PCs are finally getting theirs! Hoo hah! I laughed so hard... a death knight?! At first I thought to myself, oh brother, here we go again, the GM is going to go soft on them and cop out at the last minute. "It's all a dream," or some b---s--- like that. But Brogg just got PWK'd! I'll say it again: unbelieveable! I laughed so hard I almost spilled my half-decaf-nonfat-caramel-frappachiatto!

Ha ha ha!! Or as they say here in the Internet, 'LOL'!

Readers, I'm betting that Lord Skull or whoever reanimates them into a small zombie army and attacks the new Potion Guild.

Oh, and mazel tov.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Swill said...

Hey Vrill, what's your favorite part of being dead?

Love,

Brogg

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares