Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hello again

Hi everyone, it's me again, Master Gregory Vrill, signing in from the afterlife. It's not really as spooky as it sounds.

I... well, you know what? I don't really have anything to report about. There's nothing going on down here, and I basically don't care about what's going on, 'upstairs' as they say, so why would I deign to wait in line here at the coffee shop to use the goddamn Internet? I really could care less. Then again, there's nothing else to do. I'm not going to post much so that I can play some Spider Solitaire until my half-hour is up and the grandma behind me can post more lame cat photos to her homepage.

So I bought an iPod down here and now I'm using "iTunes" to fill it up with some .mp3 files. Did you know that different celebrities have lists of their favorite music on the iTunes page? Right now I'm checking out what Sharon Stone likes to listen to. Easy listening stuff, mainly, I guess, plus a bit of rap music. I'd guess that's what like 80% of celebrities listen to, a lite rock and rap music melange because they just don't know any better. Thanks Sharon Stone for compiling these tracks for us.

Time to go play some solitaire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares