Monday, July 17, 2006

Ultimate post? Or penultimate?

Well, that was a tough adventure. Castle Greyhelm is pretty strange. Fortuately I won't have to bother with any of the upstairs crowd, as although the main mirror is there, I've figured out how to use the temporary one in the cellar. And it's a one-shot, so those Dungeons and Dragons playing dorks on DnD won't be able to come on through, heh heh. They can take the 'high road', good luck morons.

Speaking of, "Lord Ocho"?! That's retarded. What, was Lord Uno out for the day? Couldn't get Lords Dos y Tres to step on up? No, sorry, that's right, I have to fight the tough monsters while DnD just fights the C-list extras. What's next, an otuygh? A protein polymorph? A bullywug in a neck brace? Sigh.

Anyway faithful readers, this will be my last post before the final battle! If I never post again, well, you'll know what will have happened. Hopefully soon I can update this web blog and inform you of my triumphant success.

3 Comments:

Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

So I'm in the middle of a terribly important ADVENTURE right now and can't really chat. You guys go ahead and talk about Jesus and stuff while I'm saving the world. Carry on.

And I'm not your goddamn father!

TTYL, GV MPG

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no I'm really scared. Not dead yet you hack. I'm not exactly scared of a bunch of N3wbs while I'm fighting an archmage on another plane. Gotta dash.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last post obviously wasn't me. I don't even know what 'fd' means anyway, so haha loser your joke failed.

Looks like you guys are about to enter Croatius' domain beyond the mirror. (Again.) Good luck with that. Looks like the short bus is getting pretty full... you guys are gonna have to add a sidecar soon to accommodate all the retards in your zoo.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares