Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hello Airport

Hi dear readers. Vrill here. Back again in the coffee shop 'logging on'.

I just spent forty minutes in line, behind a guy setting his 'ringtones' on his cellphone. I'm not sure I can convey to you out in the blogosphere just how absolutely annoying it is to have someone listening to their potential ringtone choices in public. It's like, it's your goddamn cell phone. Just pick something simple and call it a day. You don't have to listen to all the novelty ringtones like Snoop Dogg just to make sure. And then listen to some again, and again, just in case you missed a good one. Fucker. I AM in hell.

Not quite. Actually, readers, I finally learned just where I am. I found a sign by a door that said 'Welcome to Hello Airport'. I shit you not. I am not in hell. I am in 'Hello Airport'. Is that, you know, like a joke or something? Am I in Japan? Hello Airport. That is so lame. I wish that the DM would get back over here and get something going.

The good news is that I found a small library down here. Unbeliveable! After the Chili's, the 'Coffee Chateau', and ringtone bitch, I'd given up hope of any intellectual stimulation whatsoever. Now, it's not great, but appparently some mechanic compiled a collection of workbooks, bad sci-fi, and some other stuff. So I've got stuff to read at least. Including some old 'Dragon' and 'White Dwarf' magazines. Remember White Dwarf anyone? It's good stuff. There was this example module called 'The Lair of Maldred the Mighty' that had a couple good ideas. Ah, the golden age of dungeons and dragons. Not like all this newb crap you can read about on www.descentintodepths.imafuckingmoron.com.

So I've been reading about different kinds of dungeon masters and things like that. One of the magazines had a little survey 'What kind of DM do you have?' I don't have to tell you what kind of SOB DM I had. I'm in the goddamn Hello Airport after all.

Today is Paris Hilton's birthday. I'm ashamed that I even know that. I'm going to go read about how miniatures used to be. If you want to join me in some tears... I hear you.

Vrill signing off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we just got done with an invigorating battle (all in the name of righteousness of course, haha), got some good loot, and it's back to Grito to kick some more ass.

Guess it's time to finish off some owlbears and maybe some undead too. We'll see what happens when we get there anyway.

So long chump.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Yes, I see you're 'descending into the depths' again. It's looking like once again, your retarded DM started a combat that's so boring and will go on for so long. Fighting a million skeletons and zombies? This is creative? This is fun?

I think not.

Maybe it's better than that 'rap music' contest though. I'm sorry, but is this supposed to be a parody of something? I'm not getting it. Are you making fun of all the poetry in Dragonlance or Tolkien or something? I mean, some of that stuff probably took minutes or even hours out of your day. Encoding something in morse code took how long? I think you guys need some real jobs.

Anyway, I think that there's a big surprise in store for you down there. Heh heh heh.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares