Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I just can't believe it

They killed Apprentice Steve.

.

(That's a moment of silence, in the Internet.)

I really just can't understand. And Marivhon, too, isn't he supposed to be a monk or something? I.e., LAWFUL? As in, obeying LAWS? Just completely, absolutely unbelieveable. It's not like he was a big threat, or screwed them over or something.

You know what it is? I do. It's impotence. That's right. They were down in Hello for so long that Marivhon felt impotent. Unable to go on adventures, kill kobolds and owlbears, screw up important plans, that kind of thing. So he gets back, and takes his impotent rage out on the only guy he can. A Potion Guild Apprentice.

Well, sorry Steve, wherever you are. Hope you're not down in Hello. At least Marivhon made it mercifully short. I remember when they killed me. Took forever, because frickin' Cinder of all people had to make the call about something. So right, don't feel so bad. I mean, we've all been dead now, it's all good.

Sigh. As a mentor, though, I can't help but feel a little disappointed.

Anyway, readers, things are, shall we say, very interesting, down in Greyhelm. What a tough nut to crack! There are lots of Knights here, so we're being very careful. Now I know, though, that Marivhon and pals will stop at NOTHING to kill me, so I have to be doubly careful. Heh heh, don't worry my friends in cyberspace, this ol' magic user still has a couple tricks up his sleeve!

'Til next time, I remain...
GV, MPG

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Look sure I feel "impotent" as it were but I think the word you chose is wrong. Steve is Dead. You have been dead. I have been dead and now am not. Those things in mind shows that I out of my whole party are definately a person who likes to do things as it were. Look I'll be frank ok? My party hasn't done shit in forever... I've thought about talking to the DM to see if we could do some side stuff, but lets face it the main stuff hasn't really gotten me where I'd like to go. What am I saying...? I don't know...It seems like it's me and sometimes Brogg trying to move things along, but let's face it a monk and a cleric restricted half-orc fighter aren't the guys to get shit done...Steve, well he did deserve to die... I mean if he hadn't lied to the High Priest of Grisbane who knows how many lives could have been saved... He had no beliefs whatsoever except for those that served him in some pathetic way, at the expense of others I might add. So it looks like we might not be saving the world, shit Cinder can't even change his own underwear at this point so good luck with the knights of armek.....

2:40 AM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Yeah, but here's my problem with all you PC types. Did you really have to just go and kill him? What about trial by jury of his peers? What about objective consideration of the evidence and the facts of the case?

As for your pals, well, don't say I didn't warn you that they sucked. Likewise with your crappy DM. Well if things don't work out, maybe next time I'm up in Grito you can come along on our next adventure. Or maybe you should just go to the Grito gaming store and try to find a new group.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares