Monday, October 10, 2005

Playing The Stock Market

So I've discovered this new thing called blogshares.com; you should check it out if you have a moment or two. It doesn't necessarily have the most intuitive interface, but anyone with at least passing intelligence can figure it out.

I'm sort of angry at them though; I've logged our good website here, "The Potion Guild", and have yet to receive my free 1000 shares. It seems that Mike the zombie, who somehow managed to escape my cunning and oh-so-interesting trap, has more shares than I do presently! Perhaps I shall take a cue from ABCDMM and go kill him and take his shares. That is how it is done, yes?

I wrote a terse email to the webmaster of blogshares.com, and as of yet have received no reply. So my instructions above, dear reader, to 'check out' this website are tempered with the following caveat: beware of zombies who have nothing better than to sit around all day on their computers hoping some blog will soon become available for them to mark as their own before the good owner is able to figure out how to do it.

I leave tomorrow for Port Fflar! A good friend of mine has a boat; we're going to do some fishing, catch some rays; I predict that there is a mojito in my future! And perhaps a new job opportunity...

Cheers,
GV

4 Comments:

Blogger Newsandseduction said...

interesting blog!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Swill said...

Well, well, well. I think that you might want to check with your broker Mr. Vrill. It seems that Brogg the Half-Breed owns a commanding share of the Potion Guild. Let's just hope that you survive the next shareholder's meeting!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Except that that's not the real Potion Guild being traded. I'm not sure who set that one up, but don't you think it's a little weird that Mike the zombie initially held the controlling number of shares? I think Mike the zombie cheated. I have already emailed blogshares.com about this matter, which is why the real Potion Guild being traded is called simply "Potion Guild", and you'll see that I have the majority holding. As described here in the annals of my web blog, I think that blogshares.com leaves a lot to be desired, e.g., quality control and assurances (or insurance?) regarding blog ownership.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Who names their profile 'newsandseduction'? That is so lame.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares