Monday, September 26, 2005

Meet your doom

First off, a congratulations to Mr. R. Greetles on becoming the 41st Mayor of Grito. Let's hope you're somewhat more competent than your predecessor, and much less dependent on adventurers.

Well well. It looks like I'm going to have company. Really, as I posted previously here in my 'blog', I'm not at all worried. Well, maybe a little worried about the damage that might occur to my new drapes and sofa. The PCs and their retarded friends have made their way to Greyhelm, presumably to seek me out.

This is sort of like one of those chess puzzlers you might see at the bottom of the comics page in your daily newspaper, where it looks like black has the advantage, but the instructions say: "White to mate in four. Hint: White is a POWERFUL FIREBALL-CASTING WIZARD." Something like that.

How many hp does Marivhon have? Even assuming he'll make his save, it's likely a fireball will kill him. What good friends, to lead someone to certain doom. Marivhon, if you're reading this, it's not too late to turn back. Then again, he does have a Wisdom of 5, so perhaps his lot in life is just to go knocking on death's many doors until finally, mercifully, one of them lets him in for a nice cuppa.

Let's do it. I'm sure Greetles will make a nice memorial space for you between the petunias and the tomatos.

9 Comments:

Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Really, I just have to say how odd it is when people make you kill them. This is not an opportunity one often gets. Like posting a sign by a chasm "WARNING: DO NOT JUMP" and then watching someone carefully walk up, inspect the sign, and... take a leap.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fired PR Person Facing Legal Heat
Monday, September 26, 2005, by Lockhart Recall last week's news that NYC brokerage DwellingQuest had fired its PR head, Kelly Kreth, for pseudonymously writing about her coworkers on her personal blog online ...
I love blogging and found your site. You do a great job!

Our site may be of interest Stock Picks we are interested in Stock Picks and more.

Come and visit us if you like. Good luck!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Well that's just charming really. Who 'spams' a 'weblog' anyway? Isn't it obvious to all that these posts are 'spam'? Stock picks and dating? You spammers are wasting your time and mine. God I hate that.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

If you are so brave come and get it. I thought you would have come to find us to put your daughters floating head to rest. She has been acting very strange as of late. I wouldn't worry though. It's mostly moaning. Do you know why she moans? I have it on good authority that zombies moan as a lament because they don't actually lose all of their soul at once. When animated a zombie has a smal part of it's soul left which is slowly drained away a sort of cruel non-life full of pain. That's why she moans. It might be because she misses you though. She would probably like to see you, we are currently involved but perhaps we could arrange a meeting.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

And I have it on good authority that you are a MUNCH. You don't even have the stats nor the right RACE to be a monk! I guess someone took PITY on you and let you be a sad little monk. Marivhon, in my simulations you are always the first to die in a fireball barrage. I will not hold back and look forward to correcting this game system blemish that you have brought.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Your simulations must have been flawed somehow.....did you carry the 1. Multiplication is a lot like addition if that helps you get through the tough parts. Maybe we can get together soon and figure out your failures. Are you gonna quit hiding you pussy

7:51 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Well, it's come to this. You found me, congratulations. But alas, I don't think you paid enough attention to what I've been saying all along in my web blog here.

Goodbye.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both
reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares