Saturday, December 10, 2005

This is so LAME

Well dear readers, thought I'd take a minute to post here and tell you what's going on. In case you didn't catch all that over at nerd central, aka "descent into depths", I'm facing off against BCDM. They totally suck though and fucked it up. Actually, I thought I was a goner, but now it's looking a bit better for the home team, fingers crossed, knock on wood, etc. Leave it to them to fuck up a sure thing, am I correct? As that insipid hippie Gregolas would say, "I know you feeling me".

Please don't 'feel me'.

Anyway, Cinder apparently got grounded by his dad and can't go to the internet gaming cafe to log on and tell us what he's doing. I think he's fixing a window or something and can't really come to the phone right now. Whenever I feel rather proud of myself, I think about how this collection of complete dorks has foiled most (but not all) of my plans. Then again, when I'm feeling down, at least I know I'm better than them, so it helps. I guess it all equalizes in the end. I mean, did you guys read that where they went to that eyesore that is the 'Tower of Illusion' (ugh) and disguised themselves as bugbears? That was lame, but that's not my point. Did you catch that 'riddle' that they had to answer at the door. What a joke! Any high-performer special needs first-grader could answer that riddle. I'm surprised Stanislaus didn't just go for a knock-knock joke and get it over with. 'The moon'??!! I think that's the worst riddle I've ever heard. And I'm sure BCDM were so proud of themselves, able to answer that.

You know guys, I'm the Burghermeister of Grito. I'm a senior partner with the Church of Grisbane. I have SHIT TO DO. Can we please just wrap this up? I've got a stack of things in my inbox that require some attention. Thanks in advance.

Burghermeister G. Vrill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another comment like this Marivhon and not only will I delete your post, but I'll inform the blogger.com authorities that you are to be banned for profanity and being an annoying dick on my webpage.

Thanks, Greg.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares