Friday, October 07, 2005

FINALLY

A HA HA HA HA!

YES!

You might be wondering, blogosphere, why I am rejoicing today. Well, if you'll kindly point your browser towards the criminal confessions website ABCDMM and 'friends', you'll glean the answer to this riddle.

No no, I'll wait, you just go ahead. It's linked on the sidebar, go take a look.

(Waits.)

Back again? Well then, dear readers, I myself have a confession to make. That 'Vrill' you saw? That wasn't really me! Heh heh! Yes, it's true. As much as I hate illusions, I have to admit that sometimes they are useful. And of course, ABCDMM wouldn't expect me to use such a devious strategy! They just charged right in, stupid as could be, into my cunning trap. Of course, I knew that they were going there, and was able to alert Apprentice Steve to their impending arrival minutes before they got to the warehouse. How did I know this? Well, dear friends, I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader. I can't give away all my cunning secrets just yet!

You see, some time ago I received an exclusive catalog in the mail, with a special offer for Masters of the Potion Guild: a mirror gate! I instantly realized what potential such a device had as a trap. While others might suggest that mirror gates are best used for personal transportation, demon summoning and the like, I've learned from the mistakes of past wizard NPCs. All those plans go to hell, if you'll excuse the pun. I reasoned that, given that ABCDMM were PCs, they'd be very hard to kill. Case in point: they went up against the Grand Master of Flowers and none of them died, ergo, their DM sucks. So how could I get rid of them, without killing them? Bingo, gate them away. They're now... well, let's just say it's a special place, and I don't have to worry about them for a very, very long time.

It feels nice, you know? All this time I've been worried about being butchered in my sleep or such. Now, I think it's time for good ol' Gregory Vrill to take a nice long vacation. Maybe head up to the Port and do some fishing. That sounds nice! Ha ha, dear readers, perhaps next time I post to my web blog I'll regale you with a whimsical 'fish story'! Goodbye, for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Swill said...

Alright Greg, you Dick.

So you bought a mirror gate, and we are somewhere between The Happy Hunting Grounds and The Concordant Opposition. Who cares?
We've seen worse.
Trust me, your little fishing trip won't last.
You are going down, Vrill.

p.s. Steve too.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

I'm sorry, but I sincerely doubt 'Brogg' has an internet connection while he's Lost In Space. Whoever you are posing as 'Brogg', that's not very funny. And I really, really, really doubt I'll be seeing you any time soon.

You haven't figured it out yet have you 'Brogg'?

Don't worry, maybe I'll actually take up farming.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea Vrill,

That was Brogg posting from my wireless laptop (Stole it from a Circuit City. Not even my DM say me do it).

And he's right when he says we've seen much worse. This is your idea of taking us out? Sending us on holiday in a guest house? Pretty rough you pussy. I also love how you threaten a fireball in your blog then run. Actually, you don't even have the balls to run! You send an illusion to do it! Serioulsy, you rule dude. I can promise you one thing, -the lethal gut wound I give you won't be an illusion. You read the blog when I swung on your pussy simulacrum. 30 points of damage motherfucker.

See ya soon,
-C

P.S. Do me a favor and convert your GPs to jewelry or something like that. It's easier to carry. Thanks.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GPs and jewelry? Please. I'll have you know, 'Cinder', that I'm heavily invested in property in and around Grito. I'm sure that your modus operandi is to loot and pillage from each corpse you come across or happen to cause. When I deign to go 'out and about', I might be seen with a few pp in my coinpurse and some valuable, possibly magical, rings. Unlike you and your thug 'friends', you see, I'm a man of means and refined taste, never wanting for coin.

I'm really not worried about 30 hp of damage. Is 30 hp doing you good over there in your little cabin? I thought not.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares