Saturday, September 03, 2005

Monks 1, PCs 0. I'll drink to that!

Okay, so I figured it out. There's a little trash can next to comments and you can use that to delete 'flames' or 'spam' or posts from 'trolls'. Cinder, you'll note that your last comment on the previous post was deleted. This was intentional. Now, I'm pretty busy, so I don't have all day to sit around policing The Potion Guild blog and deleting everything. If you'd like to leave a constructive comment or item that's newsworthy, well, even though I hate you, you have that option. As moderator of this message board I can rise above my personal differences. But if you're adding nothing more than 'VRILL IS THE SUXOR LOL', please, don't bother. Who benefits from your childishness and immaturity? Certainly not me, nor my readers. When I read on someone else's blog such inflammatory remarks, it makes me think less of the poster, not the victim. Think on that if you will. Although as is now obvious, you only have IQ:8 and WI:9, so the likelihood that you'll think very hard is depressingly small.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say: ha ha, you guys are such LOSERS. The Grand Master Monk completely faced you. How's it feel to LOSE, losers? Probably not very good I bet. And I'll say that you guys totally fucked up that combat. Whoever your idiotic DM is, he's either not trying very hard or being totally easy on you. And what was he thinking putting you up against a guy whose level is higher than all your combined levels? Is your DM 8 years old perchance? That was a completely moronic adventure from beginning to end. Again, I TAKE PITY on you for such a sucky dungeon. But I did get a good laugh from reading the annals of your dorky dungeons and dragons blog. More than that, though, I now have figured out your strategy. Each of you has obvious behavioral patterns that I shall take into account the next time we do battle; a mage of my level and calibre should have no problem readily dispatching most of your standard tactics. In fact, I've acquired some dice and run a couple simulations, and I estimate that in three rounds I can destroy your entire party. So let's just say I'm no longer worried about future skirmishes.

Although I do see that you received the restraining order. A necessary legal precaution. I would prefer to just have being a PC made illegal, so you could be immediately arrested and hanged or something, but 'no harm no foul' as they say, although I seriously beg to differ on the 'no harm' part of that phrase. Apparently though you can't just make a law that says PCs are illegal. Believe me, it's been looked into.

Sorry to bore you, blogosphere, with the horrible details of my conflict with a few certain individuals. In other news, I'm thinking about getting other aspects of my life back in order. A certain friend of mine in the legal business who will remain nameless is interested in a certain breed of dog that I, coincidentally enough, have much experience in! I've also begun to put feelers out to see if there might be a new position for me in a certain organization, and, I don't want to say too much now, but things seem hopeful.

Optimistically yours,
GV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares