Friday, July 22, 2005

You've got mail

Vrill again. I want to say thanks to Apprentice Steve for forwarding me my mail from the Guild. I had a last paycheck coming and there were a couple magazines I'm glad to have for some light reading. There's also, let's see, oh it's my Guildsmaster Club Exclusive Catalog! Huh, can't believe they still sent me one. There's some nice stuff they're offering this time around, and...

Holy Schnikes! Well I'll be darned. They're finally offering one of those... and with my Guildsmaster Club Points (plus the bonus I earned from winning the science fair), and my settlement with the Vrill Collie Farms, I think I just might be able to buy it... That'll make a nice secret weapon just in case those guys ever find me in my new hiding spot.

Speaking of which, I 'linked' to their dumb dungeons and dragons weblog on the 'sidebar'. Take a look! That adventure is so lame. Unicorns in a crystal cavern? Gay. What'd the DM do, get his idea from saturday morning cartoons? What's next, fighting Skeletor at Castle Greyskull? You know, I take pity on them too, no wonder they're so angry when they're going on such retarded adventures. Tomb of Horrors, anyone? The G series? Sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Swill said...

Hey Allen, nice to see that you also think that Vrill is a RAT BASTARD WIZARD.
Spell-shaped fireball? More like a Cheeseball to me!

L.L. Bean is not going to save you, Greg. No matter what you order. You are going down!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god do I suck. I suck so bad oh my god. OMG OMG OMG!!! Oh no god why? Why do I always smell like farts? Why do all my plans fall apart cause I am so stooopid, and why do i have to use Friends potions in order to get people to like me?, -oh yea it's cause I suck so bad and smell so bad uh huh duuuhh

-Vrill

3:19 PM  
Blogger Master Gregory Vrill said...

Oh no you don't. Everyone, that post above is not me. It's someone else pretending to be me. Obviously I wouldn't say those things about myself. Whoever you are, you're real mature. And by the way, Friends potions are legal to be used on the general populace except for King Greyhelm and his family, so I don't see what the big deal is. You're the one who sucks because you're pretending to be me and you're not.

Can someone more helpful, say Allen the rules lawyer, please tell me how to delete comments? The above post is clearly 'flamebait' and should be expunged.

The REAL G. Vrill

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares