Friday, May 27, 2005

Things Are Looking Up

Hi everyone, Master Vrill here. Like the title of tonight's entry says: "Things are looking up!" I got some pretty great reviews at the science fair! One comment even said: "splendid, imaginative work of utilitarian progress!". Now that's good. Master P thinks that this bodes well for future funding, although he cautioned me against putting, as he says, all my potions in one basket. Maybe it's time to move on from the owlbear plan. I think that the Arcanobears are a promising direction, although Master P pointed out that the Knights of Armek, and not some country bumpkin adventurers who go around killing kobolds indiscriminantly waving around unholy maces and the like, are the true threat here. And that Sleep magic will be no good against them.

It's true. I'm hoping we can get this weather station up and running. I've got a pretty cool plan involving lightning too. Unfortuntately, we sort of need a, mm, 'test subject', as they say.

Anyway, the collies are looking good, Sam and Abby are happy, and I'm about to do a little 'adventuring' of my own. Almost 5th level! I'll show those idiots the right way to do it. Bon soir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares