Sunday, May 01, 2005

Hello World

Here we go.

Hi everyone. Master Gregory Vrill from the Grito Potion Guild here. I guess I'll try out one of these blog things. I've got a lot going on so maybe this will help keep everything sorted out. And maybe this will help attract some customers for my various enterprises.

Anyway, I've been working pretty hard on "Project: Grito". The owlbear thing seems to be doing alright. Sales of potions of Healing and Owlbear Protection are up over 200%! The griffon essence thing is problematic because of the griffons though. I had Apprentice Bergen working on it but the griffon carried him away. Then Apprentice Harriet refused to do it. Apprentices, sigh.

Not too much longer until we move to "Phase II"!

Thanks for reading,
Master Gregory Vrill, MPG
Master of the Grito Potion Guild

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares